Sunday, June 17, 2012

Baby: Rhys Williams

His name is Rhys John Hunter Williams. Born on 16th January 2012.  This handsome little man is the first child of my close friends Alison and Darcy.  I had the privilege to do a photoshoot for Rhys. 

The photoshoot took place at their home. We were lucky to get quite a bit of natural light into their sunroom, so my flashgun stayed in my bag most of the time.  The lens i used was my affordable yet reliable Tamron 17-50mm f2.8.  I love shooting wide angle.

Rhys has one of the most beautiful big blue eyes, and the sweetest smile.



The last photo was pretty much the only photo i needed to bring in my flashgun to give some fill light for the toys, against the backlight through the window.

I had a blast doing this shoot. Thank you Alison and Darcy for the opportunity and congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment