Monday, January 31, 2011

Don't like the past week

I haven't blogged for quite a few days. Not because i am lazy but because i have been as sick as a dog the past few days. There must a potent virus around that gives people the mother of all runny nose and nausea. Nausea and vomiting have never been my symptoms when i get flu. I absolutely hate the experience of waking up at night and retching in front of the toilet with nothing but gastric acid being expelled.

To top it off, the super bad rain last week has flooded my balcony and caused some unsightly water damage to one of my walls at home. Then came tropical cyclone Wilma, bringing lots of rain again. Everytime it rains my heart pounds 10 times faster. I worry a lot about my house as it doesn't seem to tolerate high rain falls well. Blame the poor building standard in New Zealand.

Then my precious boy racer car WRX got stolen yesterday morning. That was when cyclone Wilma visited our neighbourhood. I parked my car on street. My street is supposed to be a rather safe street. I have made a police report pronto but have not heard anything about my car so far. According to statistics only 30% of stolen cars in New Zealand get recovered eventually (wrecked or not). Now, I am car-less and mega pissed off.

My mood is much better today though. Although i still have to put up with my niggly cough, i did something cool today. I have done a 1/2 day photoshoot for my friend, Kait and Luke, lovely couple. I will need some time sorting out some editing and will make a full post on the shoot. So stay tuned and watch the space. Meanwhile, here are a few photos from the shoot, just to tease you for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment