Friday, December 17, 2010

Going home

I have just realised i have not had a real holiday in the past 3 years. All the so called "breaks from work" i had in the past three years were strictly speaking study breaks. To me those were hardly holiday break at all. But now i can finally have my well deserved holiday. I have officially signed the contract with Auckland district health board last week, taking up a Anatomical pathologist consultant position at Labplus, one of the biggest and busiest regional lab in the country.  I will not start until mid February 2011. Not only i can have a guilt free holiday now, i also get to spend half of it at home with my folks in Malaysia. It's a nice feeling.  To top it off, one of my best friends is getting married. I will have the opportunity to photograph at least part of his wedding. How exciting.

Here are a few shots taken prior to my departure at Auckland airport. Must say the kiwis have done a good job renovating and airport. It looks nice.




 Here i come Malaysia...!


This is a shot taken while i was waiting for my luggage at Changi airport.
I wish i had my tripod.

1 comment:

  1. Just came here from your facebook album. First, congratulation on your new job (career?). Just how long will you be having your holiday in Malaysia? Till CNY?

    I will only be back during CNY time.

    ReplyDelete